Discuss need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it all depends on what type of work your on i have a box with the basics in and a few plugs screws and washer in the top compartments
ive got a tote bag that i never got on with as a main tool bag which has my soldering stuff bender coldchisel club hammer and a few other bits in for when the job involves running any pipework and a box in the van with the stuff i seldom use
but when i did hospital work i had a huge wheeled one cos you needed lots of tools and it was all lifts and corridors

i just got a xxl stanley fatmax carry general hand tools and got a tray with a compartment underneath which i put all my soldering gear in and a few fittings too. Another well paid sparky £200 lol for a tool bag you guys earn a fortune!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought mine it was only!! £145 they've upped the price since. Seriously though I've got through 3 plano bags in 3 years I've had the veto for aprox 2 years now with no signs of wear or tear and I can assure you it is full to the brim with tools you know these rich! electricians can't get enough tools lol;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My gran had a parrot when i was young. I hated the b...... it used to bite lumps out me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock