Discuss need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mboshier

Whats the best tool bag you can buy at the mo?

What do you guys prefer?

i also need one have been looking for a while, i must be too picky
currently have a B.G tool box, brackets broke off about 2 years ago.
cant give it up though as i like all the compartments, i know where everything is without messing about.

this has been covered recently in the fatmax tote thread, the general opinion was that the fatmax xl tote bag was the same bag as the dewalt tote bag but slightly cheaper (the dewalts about 65 and the stanley being about £55) ive had the fatmax xl for a couple of years now and cant fault it, its taken total abuse and is still going however im going for the dewalt next just out of curiosity.

you can get the dewalt one for 19.99 in B&Q the now i think, not sure it was a while ago check the site save you some cash

£19.99 sounds good, theres more than one bag in the screwfix book the dewalt bags start at about £20 and go upto £60 .

The bigger the bag,the quicker it fills with junk!I use a small box,and carry just the essentials,unless its a big job.Why carry hammers and stilsons up 3 flights of stairs to change a tap washer?Far too lazy!

Dewalt open tote for me just got one new from ebay about £23 posted

Stanley fatmax 18" hard base tool bag is £15 at b&q at the moment - reduced from £30

i started out with a bag, and i found them terrible when looking for a certain tool, the bag was nearly empty by the time you found what you were looking for,i suppose the type of bags that open fully ,the type that open up like a big mat, would be a lot better, but i opted for a tool box with compartments, and only carry the tools i use on a daily basis, so it's a tool box for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock