Search the forum,

Discuss Need help finding a valve cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

20190331_185403.jpg can anyone help me find a cap for this valve. I've tried a few universal ones and they just wrong stay on.

Looks like a Drayton Classic TRV4, or possibly the manual valve that came with the radiator pack, to me.

There's a picture of the radiator pack here:

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/...Classic-Thermostatic-Radiator-Valve-07-05.jpg

I can't remember whether the manual and TRV bodies were interchangeable but I think they may have been.

No promises I'm right.

Last edited:

Reply to Need help finding a valve cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in the safe zone . When I switch boiler off the next day it’s back in the red It could be one of the valves leaking . Can I take the loop off , which...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending £23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock