Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss my dearest, the jobs on hold. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

ok, i will put my hand up first.:eek:
the jobs currently on hold at home are,

bathroom toilet flush diaghragm split, handle broke and hanging of 6 months.
tiling and fooring not yet done, waiting 2 years.
leaking o/flow to .w.c. 3 years
boiler cupboard half constructed.6month
kitchen cabinets half done.2 years
conservatory r.w piping disconected.4years

now is it just me or do any of you find,
just cant be bothered when you get home. never have time or interest to do your own work & conveinently forget about it.?.:rolleyes:

ps. i have an uncle whos a sparky. his hall has a twin and earth cable hanging (currently live) for the light, been like that for 15 years.lol.:)

I know the feeling, i have just renovated a property, liked it, so i moved in. The only outstanding works is plumbing and heating issues and i am a bloody plumber

My bathroom needs tiling and the shower fitted lol
My dad who's a brickie of 35 years has had a shed half built in his back garden for 2 years.
We're all guilty of it to an extent.

When you have a quiet spell look on your house as a paying job and attack it the same way you would your work. That's the theory anyway lol.

i think there should be a plumber exchange program, you do mine i do yours, that way we have chance to show of our skills to each other and the jobs get chuffin done. lol:)

i think there should be a plumber exchange program, you do mine i do yours, that way we have chance to show of our skills to each other and the jobs get chuffin done. lol:)

my mum alwats said a cobblers always the worst shod
ive been meaning to fix the gutter on my garage for 3 years

Moved into present house in early 2003.Economy 7 storage heaters,3 of the 5 didnt work hot water run from chaffterturd multipoint.Got big GW micron and a smaller one for just DHW running 2 linked fast recovery cylinders.THREW and I mean threw heating in,17 rads,left other DHW for the next weekend.6 years on still got the multipoint and haven't even put the PRV through the wall yet although if you look at the pic you can see where it will exit,below left of the expansion vessel.
Maybe we should start a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours gallery"
Picture%20002.jpg

Hmm!

Not so sure, the Plumbing in our house needs attention too. But do bus drivers drive a bus around their house after they finish work? No!

Ive only got a couple of things to be honest, we had our house on the market last year so i had a blitz on all the little unfinished projects, I got my other tradesman mates in over a fortnight to finish stuff off,eg new skirting in a room wed had plasterd, it would take me all day, my mate Roy whos a joiner did it in an hour.
We took the house off the market so Iam enjoying sitting in a finished house without the mrs nagging me.

Hey redsaw, give ya missus a quote for the work involved and then let her know about ya call out charges! Might be a good idea to put the sleeping bag in the van before hand though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my dearest, the jobs on hold. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock