Discuss Multifit 7 day timer Central Heating Timer - help required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vanessa

Can anyone help with how to operate a Multifit 7 day timer (part no 247207) on my Baxi boiler?
I can set the clock and on/off times, but dont know how to select the programmes. Programmes 1-3 are pre-set, and 4-20 can be programmed in. But how do i set it for say, programme 9, timed for the weekend? I cant seem to select an individual programme. The screen doesnt display what programme it is currently.

The instructions that came with it are rubbish!

Many thanks!!
Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multifit 7 day timer Central Heating Timer - help required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
P
  • Question
Just moved into the house, previous occupant has lost boiler timer instructions. It's a Worcester Bosch 28Cdi combi boiler, with electronic timer...
Replies
Views
Back