Search the forum,

Discuss Programming instructions for obsolete combi boiler timer in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

PeteExeter

Just moved into the house, previous occupant has lost boiler timer instructions. It's a Worcester Bosch 28Cdi combi boiler, with electronic timer number 77161920030. This timer is obsolete, can't find any instructions online, Worcester Bosch have not replied to repeated emails. There are many videos online showing how to programme other timers but not this one. The controls look different from anything shown in videos.

There are five buttons labelled SET? (one button) YES (two buttons labelled + and -. ADVANCE and SELECT. The display is labelled at side OFF, TWICE, ONCE, and ON. At present the display shows time and correct day of week with arrow pointing to TWICE

I'm reluctant to simply use trial and error as I've no idea what TWICE and ONCE means in this context.

Reply to Programming instructions for obsolete combi boiler timer in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock