Discuss Monument Olive Removers/Splitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Banks

Tools to get

Just got a set for 15mm and 22mm well recommended to plumber everywhere and saves the old junior hacksaw!

I have the 10mm ones, which are no longer in my tool box as they were a bit rubbish, but thats 10mm pipe for you. have the 15mm/22mm olive puller too, no longer in my tool box. can i really i justify risking buying another olive tool????????? :rolleyes:

I was given a olive cutter tonight free! 15mm. Gonna cut an olive tomorrow for the sheer wreckless abandon.

I was given a olive cutter tonight free! 15mm. Gonna cut an olive tomorrow for the sheer wreckless abandon.

Lol knock yourself out you rebel without a couse lol
Ps they are good come in very handy

Got the Rothenberger splitter-brilliant bit of kit!

"Got the Rothenberger splitter-brilliant bit of kit!"

had this one,to expensive

plus it did not last as the monument !

monument is leader at olive remover and pipe cutter 15mm,22mm,28mm to me !!!

I like the cutters but do have to bang down the nut to get to it, removing layers of paint in the process, do you have to do that with pullers too?

also - make sure you have the 90deg onto the pipe, I didn't first few goes and nicked the pipe -Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monument Olive Removers/Splitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My first post and many thanks in advance for any help offered. I am currently upgrading my CH system by fitting Honeywell eco home Wi-Fi...
Replies
Views
I've got 16 TRV's and rads to change over and move and every one of them has pipe with the dreaded white paint on them, and some will need chrome...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock