Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mid range boiler choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I usually fit Ideal Logic + for mid range but thinking of switching to the Baxi duotec
What mid range do you fit and whats the main reason?

Ideal. Normally. But if a customer wants something else I am open to suggestions as long as they are not to terrible. Will always try to recommend Vaillants

Baxi duo or platinum

Is there a kit to get rid of the mech time clock on the platinum?
A blanking plate and what ever is needed for the wiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mid range boiler choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock