Discuss Mid range boiler choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I usually fit Ideal Logic + for mid range but thinking of switching to the Baxi duotec
What mid range do you fit and whats the main reason?

Ideal. Normally. But if a customer wants something else I am open to suggestions as long as they are not to terrible. Will always try to recommend Vaillants

Baxi duo or platinum

Is there a kit to get rid of the mech time clock on the platinum?
A blanking plate and what ever is needed for the wiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mid range boiler choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old.Im having a new boiler fitted, do I change all the rads or just the old ones? Cheers
Replies
Views
We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock