Search the forum,

Discuss manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has does anyone use a arcos tablet to view manuals on .if so are they any good to carry in van .

ant

i use an ipod , its okay but a wee bit to small, always wondered if tablets jobbies any good.

I have a notepad i keep info on and can link it with my phone to access tinternet when I'mm oot and aboot :)

ive got a 7" tablet with manuals on. I would say a 10" would be better but 7" is ok just.

i sound like a **** director LOL

seen 10" archos in argos for £175 looks good not sure about usb port though.

usb port?

i put manuals on micro sd card which my tablet can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock