Discuss main combi 30 eco heating but no hot water - weird one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
afternoon lads, just went out to the above boiler, heating working ok but no hot water.

with timer for heating off, turn on hot water, diverter moves, hot water led lights up on front panel but boiler does not fire.

close the tap, hot water led flashes and boiler fires (no call for heat)......no fault codes are popping up.

call for heating and boiler fires fine.

any ideas??

tar

actually no it wasn't!....can you buy just the cartridge?? or do you have to replace whole in inlet assembly?

I cant find the part number for it on interpart!!! and manual just says take it out and clean!!! I have changed one before but cant remember if I just took out of a new manifold or just got hold of the cartridge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main combi 30 eco heating but no hot water - weird one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock