Discuss Main combi 24 no hot water heating ok in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
Hot water sometimes comes on if bath tap open on full wack otherwise no heatings ok ive checked diaphragm on divertor all ok but spindle no movement spoke to main they said replace venturi whats your thoughts cheers:crazy:

You checked the Flow switch ?

No movement with spindle would have replaced diaphragm being has you had it apart could have pin-hole

Ive changed the venturi still no joy phoned main again they now blame low water flow on taps

Easy way to test cut hot out and put on hose pipe :D if cuts out boiler if not taps

Had similar situation, kitchen tap won't start the boiler but the hwb and the bath taps in the bathroom willstart the boiler ..changed the diphram that solve the problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main combi 24 no hot water heating ok in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock