Discuss Lost skills? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copper work in general. I've not been in the trade for donkeys years but I like to see things done properly A nice offset or a decent clipped straight pipe is like plumber **** to me

Copper work in general. I've not been in the trade for donkeys years but I like to see things done properly A nice offset or a decent clipped straight pipe is like plumber **** to me

Mate you really need to find yourself a good women and get out more! lol

Noted. And you are 100% right

I get told off for that when out with the family but that's life

Not missing my child hood skill , stood on toilet rim , lifting steel lid , and jiggling float valve to get it to fall again to refill .
Can definitely verify gunky messy state they got in .
There's nothing flimsy about the OLD Bell flush !

B
e2e9e1fbdf2894de87d0af610ad504e7.jpg
028fb13c12e0ad96a54ce312df1e9a96.jpg
0878d1b15da7d25aee41562fcd6c5c37.jpg
7fdaf2f81bb8ad00fdb81203ce4d2f60.jpg
c9aacbe005cddf5323937399792e4921.jpg
2e14e0b994f1d03d2e3f0dfea5cab893.jpg
41b8cfc564ff9f7c9249ef2b23df938e.jpg
6a489ade121eecc5eba0f398977966e2.jpg

Some times it's nice to bring the old stuff back to life. every other plumber just wonted to replace this one with plastic but the customer wonted to try and keep some of the original features. so they where happy when I said I could do this for them.

Lee, classy looking job mate.
What did you spray the inside with?

i never did any lead work in college, ive dabbled in lead flashing but only when working with someone who knows what there doing,

i hate lead pipe work though, if i come to a job with lead its not a good day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lost skills? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
We have recently had a Viessmann Vitodens 200-W boiler fitted, and let me start out by saying that it is a superb piece of engineering... apart...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newly qualified plumber CnG level 2 here. Based in Devon. Ive been handy manning since last June and am now building up my plumbing skills in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, just joined to ask this question as although it’s nothing major it’s doing my head in a bit! We have moved into a house with a loft...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would love to get some expert thoughts on my pressure loss problem. I have just replaced my boiler and radiators to fix a raft of problems...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock