Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Advice! Please, Help! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. My name is Atanas.
I need advice about a training centre for Gas Engineering. It is called Skills Training Group. Has anyone been with them? Are they correct?
Thanks!

Hi Atanas, I am currently half way through my training with Scots Gas Training in Stirling and I can't recommend it enough. Like you I looked at Skills Training but decided to go with Scots Gas as it has smaller class sizes and 1-1 tuition on any area's that you may be struggling with, financially it proved to be better also which was a bonus!! There's a huge amount to learn in a short period so expect a steep learning curve!
Hope this helps and best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Reply to Looking for Advice! Please, Help! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock