Discuss looking for a bog handle....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

i'm trying to track down a toilet handle with a long shaft for a side entry handle low level cistern.

none of the sheds have em neither do my merchants or pts anyone any ideas???

cheers

KJ

thanks guys

in the end i got one from here Cistern Levers from all the leading sanitaryware manufacturers.hey had the one i need for much less money.

KJ

and there not cheap grohe flush m,echanism on there for 22.50 was 15 at local last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for a bog handle....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
I've just had a Bathrooms tonlove sandro rimless toilet installed as part of a bathroom refurb. Unfortunately the flush doesn't reach the front of...
Replies
Views
My father's bath has unknown make tap heads, which turn one way for the side filler & the other for the shower. The heads are a bit like...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock