Discuss lifestyle LP722 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas205

Hello everyone, im new to this. I think i have got a fault on a lifesyle LP722 controller heating not coming on unless the hot water is on. When the heating is selected the 2 port moves across and activates micro switch. 2 port is a newish item. The pump doesnt run i think the heating side is faulty. I will try linking through but would like some ideas. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Gas205, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Re: Gas205

Maybe micro switch on heating motorised valve burnt out so not sending power to boiler and pump when open,if valve moving across when programmer operated ,programmer seems ok
check power supply on gray and orange,usually gray perminant live and orange switch live through micro switch when valve open

Re: Gas205

Maybe micro switch on heating motorised valve burnt out so not sending power to boiler and pump when open,if valve moving across when programmer operated ,programmer seems ok
check power supply on gray and orange,usually gray perminant live and orange switch live through micro switch when valve open

the motorised valve is about 5 weeks old is this a poss that it has burnt out

Any thing is possible,micro switch could be a bit 'spongy'

did it work when it was replaced/changed
have you checked for loose/broken wires in wiring center
has someone maybe wired room thermostat through perminant live circuit instead of from programmer and its faulty

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thing is possibe,micro switch could be a bit 'spongy'

did it work when it was replaced/changed
have you checked for loose/broken wires in wiring center
has someone maybe wired room thermostat through perminant live circuit instead of from programmer and its faulty

Yes it worked when it was replaced and heard nothing from the customer so all was well. It just started to play up. nothing has been altered by me and as far as i am sure nobody else has been near it. had a brief look inside the control box all seemed tight. need to have a look on monday from what you have suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lifestyle LP722 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock