Search the forum,

Discuss Lamona aplliance manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaw

Does anyone know where you can get hold of a manual for a Lamona (Howdens Joinery) hob? Is anyone aware of who actually makes Lamona appliances?

Thanks

tried googleing it or howdens? lemona stuff is made in wig wam tat land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lamona aplliance manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the manuals, possibly a rainwater drain? Was told by the person from Vaillant that it was an A A V (auto air vent), but she didn't sound too certain! Can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode for when away for a period of time such as a holiday, both of which disables the central heating system and both require it to be set manually. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock