Search the forum,

Discuss Kinetico mini-kinetic Water Softener in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
I need one of these for spare parts as they are longer available. Please let me know if you know of one becoming available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kinetico mini-kinetic Water Softener in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property with 3 showers and a 2 toilets with a mega flow...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hello Would love some general guidance on what I should be looking out for in the market when purchasing a water softener? I live in a 2 bed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock