Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Just got a new motorcycle (To me anyway) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

Been to Shropshire to pick up my new ebay bike

ZZR400 1991 grey import

Last bike was CB250RS in the late 80s

See how I get on and then maybe stick in the ZZR600 engine, its a straight swop.
smilewinkgrin.gif

Are you new to bikes ? I got a crossplane crank thing R1 its mega

Are you new to bikes ? I got a crossplane crank thing R1 its mega

Yes new to proper bikes but have a full licence , and now I have 2! I've just put a deposit on a zzr600 1990 so the 400 is going, mates misses is interested.

ZZR6 is a very underrated bike (400 is a little underpowered) so I'm sure you'll have fun. If the brakes are standard then you might wanna change the hoses to a set of HEL steel pipes - originals are very spongey! Engines are bullet proof though!

ZZR6 is a very underrated bike (400 is a little underpowered) so I'm sure you'll have fun. If the brakes are standard then you might wanna change the hoses to a set of HEL steel pipes - originals are very spongey! Engines are bullet proof though!
600 got braided hoses

I thought it couldn't be correct but looking at all the paperwork it is.

Have ya done all them miles ya self mate ?

About 36k of them. I brought the bike just over 3 years ago with about 9.5k on the clock. Most of those miles have been commuting though as I had a job in the city.

Been servicing her this week as I'll be selling her soon. Will be a shame to see her go but I've no where to store her this winter and don't have much time to ride her.

About 36k of them. I brought the bike just over 3 years ago with about 9.5k on the clock. Most of those miles have been commuting though as I had a job in the city.

Been servicing her this week as I'll be selling her soon. Will be a shame to see her go but I've no where to store her this winter and don't have much time to ride her.

how much you selling her for?

how much you selling her for?

ÂŁ2200, she's in fairly good condition, had new c&s in April, new tyres in June, just replaced the clutch plates and will be giving her a full service over the next few days.

Couple of small marks, nothing major on the paintwork.

PM me your email address if you're after full details. Need to get some photos sorted too.

Been to Shropshire to pick up my new ebay bike

ZZR400 1991 grey import

Last bike was CB250RS in the late 80s

See how I get on and then maybe stick in the ZZR600 engine, its a straight swop.
smilewinkgrin.gif

im an x biker, take it easy, you forget how quick they are

I miss having a bike but my back & neck injuries allways remind me not to get back on one
good luck

im looking at a new job 20 miles away, the traffic is bad, do i get another motorbike? i quite like the big scooters, and you have some protection from he weather

An old mate of mine has a burgman 400 and swears by it, Comfy, good on juice and easy to ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just got a new motorcycle (To me anyway) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
    • Winner
I've just got round to dealing with my New Year resolution for 2020, which was to check what I've been paying for gas and leccy and switch if I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock