Discuss It's nearly the weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all. The weekend is so close I can almost smell it. The mrs and kids and going to the Isle of Wight and I'm off fishing for 3 days! Perfection! Just boiling up a load of hemp and partical.

What at you got planned?

Evening all. The weekend is so close I can almost smell it. The mrs and kids and going to the Isle of Wight and I'm off fishing for 3 days! Perfection! Just boiling up a load of hemp and partical.

What at you got planned?

Harassing you with pointless posts.

What at you got planned?

Will you have your phone on?

The Mrs is going out dress shopping for a friends wedding. This will be the first time I have EVER been trusted with my two boys for more then an hour unsupervised!

They are cleaver, fast, adaptive, mischievous and slightly tribal between breakfast and lunch, they also have their own language...

I'll be honest I'm frightened

The Mrs is going out dress shopping for a friends wedding. This will be the first time I have EVER been trusted with my two boys for more then an hour unsupervised!

They are cleaver, fast, adaptive, mischievous and slightly tribal between breakfast and lunch, they also have their own language...

I'll be honest I'm frightened

How old?

Flipping working and still on call so quite a dry spell for me......regards Turnpin:bigcry:

Watching tv at the moment. Barstaff : punter ratio 2:0......

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Phone will be on. I shall be maintaining forum contact at all times..

I've got your number.

I'll be out on the bike thrashing myself (not in the bushes) about doing the last prep for the Prudential 100!!

Fit likee , im doing a big fat nowt , and maybe a spot of nothing , just for a change lol

I've got to take my girl goaly training tomorrow night then she's going to a selection try out tournament on Saturday.

I think she'll be OK but it's cost me a new Boro kit to get her to go. She just wanted to do the training so she's better than the boys at school!!!.

Are you ok Mr S? Bit worried about you lately you don't sound your usual chirpy self. Hope all is ok.

I'm fine Adam, just working too many hours atm. My own fault, cant blame anyone else. I should probably take up fishing!

Oh I can just see you now, cool box, Chablis and a selection of cheeses to get you by.

What do you think I do when I go? I've just picked up a couple of bottles of quality red and a box of strawberry and lime cider!

Going to a wedding in Durham. I've never been North of Birmingham in my life so it'll be interesting to see northern people doing traditional northern things. I'm looking forward to paying 50p for a pint of beer and might buy 5 houses while i'm there.

working as well,not on the tools,loads of crap to sort ,landy needs a new door catch again,sis wants a chat as her heads melted,getting stuff prepped for gsr inspection,kids want to go out,dogs need walking etc,etc,cant make the gang bang on the isle of wight sorry

Working in the garden cutting and laying slab, if it's warm i may take off the t shirt and end up with 3rd degree burns and sun stroke. Can't wait.

Just had a lovely 20lb fully scaled mirror carp. And another night to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's nearly the weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back