Discuss It's nearly the weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she'll be OK but it's cost me a new Boro kit to get her to go. She just wanted to do the training so she's better than the boys at school!!!.

Are you ok Mr S? Bit worried about you lately you don't sound your usual chirpy self. Hope all is ok.

I'm fine Adam, just working too many hours atm. My own fault, cant blame anyone else. I should probably take up fishing!

Oh I can just see you now, cool box, Chablis and a selection of cheeses to get you by.

What do you think I do when I go? I've just picked up a couple of bottles of quality red and a box of strawberry and lime cider!

Going to a wedding in Durham. I've never been North of Birmingham in my life so it'll be interesting to see northern people doing traditional northern things. I'm looking forward to paying 50p for a pint of beer and might buy 5 houses while i'm there.

working as well,not on the tools,loads of crap to sort ,landy needs a new door catch again,sis wants a chat as her heads melted,getting stuff prepped for gsr inspection,kids want to go out,dogs need walking etc,etc,cant make the gang bang on the isle of wight sorry

Working in the garden cutting and laying slab, if it's warm i may take off the t shirt and end up with 3rd degree burns and sun stroke. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's nearly the weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock