Discuss is theres a way of actually having a cylinder inline with the comb DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way you can use the hot water tank aswell as combi is by linking the coil to heating circuit using a motorised valve and its own controls. and as long as tank Is fitted by g3 engineer and hot water circuits are totally separate . Part of the buildings hot water can be fed from tank and other half from boiler.
It's quite scary your asking if hot waters can be linked if your a plumber.

Thats what i proposed Separate Systems. But the customer keeps asking, So i thought just to make sure ask.

A combi would never hear the flow from cylinder but boiler can be used as back up.

Just a way of showing support by liking a particular post, in the way I've just liked a couple of yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is theres a way of actually having a cylinder inline with the comb DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Moved in to 1980s bungalow in the last year. Doing renovations and manging things myself (I'm a qualified sparky -- clueless about plumbing...
Replies
Views
This is my first post on the forum... but I've been around a while, lurking. Hello! I'm hoping someone can advise me with a question about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just had a Navien NCB 40kw combi installed by an approved fitter. The DHW rates of the boiler seemed promising on paper - 16.4lpm at a 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are well. Looking for someone to convert a combi system to an unvented system. Also, at the same time renew the cold feed from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock