Discuss is there chp turbine ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what tickets do you need to work on a Combined Heat and Power Unit. theyre using steam, gas and elec so could be dangerous in a diyers hands.
is there a specific chp ticket

also anyone come across any places doing courses, i hate when i come across something i know next to nothing about

Yes there is I think it's something like cgfe

Not many places run the course (normally big cites)

There's a lovely chap on twitter who mostly does them but for the life of me I can't think of his name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is there chp turbine ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi there, I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered...
Replies
Views
Amelia
A
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock