Discuss Introduction Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J Thane

Hi, i have been a gas engineer for over 5 years now since leaving the Royal Navy. This forum is a good way for confirming defect diagnosis. A good example is the Heat Line F5 fault.

Hello J, welcome to the forum.
build up your post count, there is a section for registered installers which you could get access to.

Welcome J. You need a minimum of 10 posts then send a private message to either REDSAW or Gas man with your gsr details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introduction Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock