Search the forum,

Discuss Install a tall 1800mm x 600mm rad in my bathroom fed from above. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, apologies if this is a dumb question. I want to fit a tall rad in my bathroom which will be fed from above, but I would like to keep the pipework to a minimum. Is it necessary to run both pipes to the bottom of the rad, flow to the bottom and return to the top, or will it work with both to the top? Many thanks.

Depends on the rad it need to have baffles inside

Thanks ShaunCorbs, I don't know off hand whether it has baffles or not as it is a rad I am moving and is currently in use. Presumably I will be able to tell once I have it disconnected??
If it has baffles will it run successfully with both pipes at the top?

Reply to Install a tall 1800mm x 600mm rad in my bathroom fed from above. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock