Discuss Indirect Unvented cylinder, Combi Boiler and Nest Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please re read what put. Seeing it loads off times does not meant it's OK, this is why I did say get a drawing.

And , s plan zones don't require temp and pressure relief of or a temp cut off do they? So not the same .
No idea what world you live in though mate.

Think we have to just disagree on this one @ShaunCorbs :D:D:D@Bibbs118. I trust what Vaillant told me and that’s that.

Being told something is not the same has following the MIs, what am saying is, if you can't get a drawing then it's not ok .

Because it's impossible to follow MIs without having the MIs .

Just ask yourself the yes or no question and the answer will tell you what I'm saying is correct .

Do you have to install to MIs? Yes or NO

Being told something is not the same has following the MIs, what am saying is, if you can't get a drawing then it's not ok .

Because it's impossible to follow MIs without having the MIs .
If the manufacture say it is ok. And they warrant the job for 10 years then it is ok. But for future reference I will make sure they email me confirmation.:p:p On that not I’m done. I will not be commenting again.

If the manufacture say it is ok. And they warrant the job for 10 years then it is ok. But for future reference I will make sure they email me confirmation.:p:p On that not I’m done. I will not be commenting again.

That's totally correct, you need confirmation.

Can worcester authorise one of their own products ?
Of course they can .
A worcester was fitted on such set up and fitted and authorised along with guarantee themselves.

Job done money in the bank and all happy

Can worcester authorise one of their own products ?
Of course they can .
A worcester was fitted on such set up and fitted and authorised along with guarantee themselves.

Job done money in the bank and all happy

That ok, am not saying it can't be done, am saying the poster needs a drawing, if no drawing is available then it's not permitted .

And saying I've seen it done loads of times does not mean it's right, I've seen loads of flue not clipped but that doesn't mean it's right .

You don't need a drawing / tech schematics

Doesn't mean it's unsafe or manufacturer arnt going to warrenty there boiler

Hell even if you fit the unvented incorrectly I'm sure they would still warrenty there boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Indirect Unvented cylinder, Combi Boiler and Nest Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back