Search the forum,

Discuss in case the russian didnt make your eyes water :) xxxxxxxxxxxx rated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

3GGIDAkrfEI.jpg bet he caught his thumb more than once!

Trust my gf to come in just as I loaded this page up! She knows I'm a weirdo but Jesus. :bomb:

I didn't think it was possible to put me off me beer..........makes my nails itch!

dont know, but it popped up straight way when i searched nail and scrotum, legs still crossed now :)

I would at least rather 'no more nails' my ballsack to the table....actually I don't think I'd do that either.

got the giggles here wondering how many didnt read the xxxrated title, why would anyone do this, one for Rays Q & A annual statement :) I run away from an injection, prefer my teeth drilled live, so that looney above is ????????????????

I don't think the Russian with the big nose qualifies for Movember as it looks like he's been growing that for far more than 11 days...

Showed it to my daughters new boyfriend and then showed him the paslode............i think he knows what i was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in case the russian didnt make your eyes water :) xxxxxxxxxxxx rated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a WB 8000 35kw boiler installed today and was searching through some websites which talked about range rating your boiler and/or turning down the flow temperature to save on cost. I spoke to the engineer that installed it and he advised against rage rating saying that having 17...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary bathroom. In all it's a great solution for a problem location for a bathroom. However, the cistern has a typical european style side inlet pipe, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just checking I'm not talking rot. Today I visited a house with a Baxi 228 combi boiler. The technical spec for the DHW output is shown in the image. Boiler was installed 27 months ago. Baxi is claiming 13.3 litres @ DT 30. I set the boiler DHW temperature to a high setting. I was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock