Discuss Ignition Sequence For Force Draught Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

hey there peeps, this one reall got me thinking today, could sumone please explain the sequence of operation for the new combi condensing boilers which all have force draught burners(chambers), many thanks. Hardy1

ignition sequence, demand, gasvalve opens fan runs gas enters mixing chamber air/gas mix in fan through the burner igniter ignites gas boiler lights detection electrode satisfied continuity proven sequence complete

I am going to have to start reading these boiler manuals someday and get my head around all these new boilers :icon10:

well why change the habit of a life time lol. I have done most courses over the years but still cannot set the video. Anything with more than a few buttons and I am stuffed , Think I may suffer burger syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ignition Sequence For Force Draught Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock