Discuss IGEM/UP/10? Where from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DXCross

Gas Engineer
Evening guys,

IGEM/UP/10
does anyone have a virtual copy or link from which I can download? Or even a nudge in the right direction?

The price online seems way over the top! Like 180 quid for a hard backo_O
I’m surprised this stuff isn’t available for free download from gas safe :(

Reply to IGEM/UP/10? Where from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to replace a Stuart Turner Pump No 10 which has died on me. The pump sits under the bathroom floor, where the well water supply...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock