Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ideal w2000 cf 60 boiler manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boabgti

Hi all i need help finding info on a manual for this boiler, cant seem to finf it anywhere even ideals site.All i need is the ventilation requierments for the compartment its fitted in, so anyone with a copy please help!thanks.

Should just be standard compartment ventilation for a conventional flue'd boiler.

if you were gsr then you would know this.

i have a manual for that as it was my old boiler!.

I am gsr i was at the house doing another job and the customer asked me about putting the vents in had a quick look at the boiler so i could check the manual online but cant find it.It was 8pm on a friday aand couldnt be arsed having an good look at the time.So could you tell me the vent size needed.

is it b/f or o/f this is what i need to know thanks for heat input btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal w2000 cf 60 boiler manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock