Discuss Ideal mini 24 problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

no1keeper

Hello all...happy new year to you!!

I have been asked to look (favour),at an ideal mini 24 boiler fault....now,for the last 15 year i have only worked on commercial appliances so have little experience with domestic boilers....the problem is this.......the boiler fails to start up in the morning (in either ch or dhw demand)...however,when the boiler is turned on and off 2 or 3 times the boiler will then fire and then be ok for the rest of the day,cycling quite happily.The same happens again at night when it is due to come on again in auto(boiler turned on and off several times until it fires,then ok)......The clock is ok,as when the boiler is due to fire,the boiler attempts to work (i can hear the 2 way electronic actuator moving (have taken the actuator off and can confirm it is driving ok,up for dhw and down for ch).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated:confused:
very many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal mini 24 problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock