Discuss Ideal isar 30he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupieloo

Gas Engineer
Hi

Servicing this boiler and I have found the inlet working pressure is 12-13mbar when hot tap is running. At the meter is 24mbar working. 26mbar standing.

Would this be classed as At risk? Ideal has mentioned it would be as it would cause incomplete combustion. Anything below 14mbar isn't acceptable.

Also they have a gas hob too.

Kind Regards

yes it would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar 30he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just had my annual gas safety check as i live in rented accomodation owned by local authority. I have recently qualified in gas ( domestic...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm a bit concerned with what the Gas Transporter is proposing regarding a replacement pipe install to the properties in the close I...
Replies
Views
Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the...
Replies
Views
It says in the manufactures instructions that a 24kw ideal boiler will work ok with a gas inlet pressure of 14mb or more. With a working pressure...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock