Search the forum,

Discuss horse trailer conversion/ gas installation? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so sorry in advance if my post does not belong here.

I am currently converting a horse trailer to a mobile kitchen, I work as a chef and know what equipment I would like but I have no clue on the gas system or correct extraction needed. I have spoken to a few gas engineers but I live right down in the tip of Cornwall so there are limited people available.

I would like to have fitted a Parry wide griddle pgf800g mounted to a stainless steel table secured to the trailer and a Lincat j5/p fryer which will also be secured to the floor and trailer wall. I would like to know if a combisteel extractor will provide enough extraction.

The griddle needs 1500m3/ph extraction rate and I am unsure of the fryer's requirements as on the manual it just says "sufficient extraction". The combisteel provides 1530m3/ph and I'm hoping this is deemed fit enough for my requirements. Having an extractor fabricated for the trailer was quoted up to £3000 compared to the £500ish combisteel and other prebuilt extaction canopies are too large for the dimensions of the trailer.

If you can provide me with any information or guidance available for my project that would be extremely helpful, I have a deadline nearing when the trailer needs to be finished and the gas engineer I have arranged has just taken a week off work. If the equipment I have listed would work as a system I can order them for when he is back to work.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing your responses.

Need to get a commercial lpg Comcat engineer on board in the design process

Reply to horse trailer conversion/ gas installation? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock