Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell and Danfoss Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HairyFool

Had a major refit of the CH system by a contractor, a bit annoyed because of the way it has been done. The electrician has completely ignored the wiring guide for the centre and done his own thing, makes it a bit of a pig to sort out so now wish I had done it myself.

Anyway, stupid question time. Saw this in my previous property and now find it here too. The two CH zone valves are Danfoss yet the Hot water is Honeywell

Having now seen it twice is there a particular reason for the mix?

Next, they bought a Danfoss pack including a contact cylinder stat. The RM cylinder is fully wrapped so has a probe port. Was there any other option other than using a different stat?

The cylinder will have been supplied with the Honeywell valve.

Is it an unvented cylinder? If so the stat supplied with the cylinder should be used as the Danfoss one isn't compliant with G3 of the building regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell and Danfoss Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Danfoss 2-port valve model HPA2 (which has suspect motor issue) I can get Honeywell 2-port valves & motors much cheaper & easier as local...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
I have replaced a danfoss timer /switch on a older system to a Drayton LP522 which consist of a hot water cylinder (heater not working) with a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock