Discuss Home heating issue - Upstairs and downstairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a similar problem with the same pump. Grundfos suggested the problem was the orientation of the head. The wiring MUST be at 6 o'clock if the pipe work is horizontal - they said. In my case I think I have a blockage between the boiler and the pump as the Pw is only 10w on constant speed 3 or 5w on Autoadapt.
I have not solved my problem yet, but does this orientation point make any sense?
Richard

Reply to Home heating issue - Upstairs and downstairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Turned my heating on for the 1st time today, i bled every radiator as haven't done it since last winter. upstairs worked fine but an hour...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock