Discuss Hi Lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyLiar

New to the forum, hopefully i can be of help to someone or vice versa. Oh and has anyone got that JCB phone? I need a new phone that I won't kneel on a smash the screen and want to know what its like,

Thanks, BL

welcome billy. i go through phones like hot dinners, 2 a year from work, and 2 a year thanks to missus and the washing machine...... though obviously the washing machine one's are my fault due to not checking my pockets.... that said, the money in my pocket always seems to get saved and disapear ??!

Same mate, I can easily break about 3 in a year due to me kneeling on the screen in my pocket, funny how the money never gets washed though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Had a new Kitchen fitted just before Xmas with integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher (never again!) Appliances are located around 3.5m away...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost...
Replies
Views
Back