Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Soil pipe fall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi im fitting a toilet, the toilet has a elbow and the run is 920mm and the drop is 150mm to the drainage pipe in the corner, im was just wanting some help with the fall as i looks to steep but the run is not far, and help please. thanks

15mm a meter

Ok great thanks, is it possible to extend the pipe into the ground. I have a T as it has a breath on top( if that what it’s called) , just wondered how to raise it thanks

I’m using a hang of the wall pan, the soil pipe is about 20mm off the floor and the drainage pipe is in the corner about 920mm away and just sits about ground level so when I put the T in it’s about 50mm of the floor so it’s way out I think

Pics please

B6FE8FD7-E0FB-499F-A935-48E609232D47.jpeg
0E7F6906-6254-4246-8F43-ADFF7184ED28.jpeg

Can’t see from pics but if the branch is push fit at the bottom then just pull it out and add a short collar before reinserting it.
If that’s not possible, just join the wc to the branch as it is - less favourable but it will work.

Two street 45 should be fine

Or one street 45 off the toilet connector and then a piece of pipe into the tee

Reply to Help with Soil pipe fall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock