Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help required in the South East! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2o

Dear Forum Readers,
I am prepared to work for free and assist your business if you can help me gain my 'Gas Safe" qualification.
I need to work with a qualified Gas Safe Engineer in order to build up my experience/ portfolio in Gas Work. I am a qualified plumber, mature, sensible with my own transport.
I live in Rochester, Kent but I am prepared to travel to achieve my ambition.
Many thanks for reading the thread,
Regards
Stuart
I can be emailed via:
[email protected]

Thank you

hi stu

sorry to say i cant help in your quest to find work as im in the same situation as you, only im up in liverpool.

was just wondering if you had much response to this post or you still lookin

seems to be many on here offering work for free to get the NVQ. I hope you guys find something as you must be keen to come on here.

Only wish other newbies wanting to pay £k,s to do tech certs realise the real facts

good luck

Hi, still searching and trying some different avenues at present and will hopefully get there in the end, thanks for your support guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help required in the South East! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock