Discuss Help needed with Geberit flush pipe seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I had a similar issue. The easiest option was to unscrew the cistern and lift it out. . The pipe can be pulled out from the cistern as its a push fitting, and then you can access the rubber seal by pulling out the semi circular clip. Quite easy. The harder part was reinstalling and reconnecting everything with limited access

Where the elbow pipe is short, the easiest option is unscrew and lift out the cistern. It is a push fit into the elbow flush pipe. Then you can remove the rubber seal and clean it (if thats the leak) after removing the plastic clip.

Reply to Help needed with Geberit flush pipe seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to this forum and new to plumbing. Only just passed Level One plumbing. I am having to go back and look at a leak from the back of a...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock