Discuss help needed on pipe sizes etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pex have you got ?

What boiler are you fitting? Combi?
What make pipe/fittings?

Looks suitable for a hep 2o install drill the joists as per regs. And thread 22mm pipe through i would still fit copper drops though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help needed on pipe sizes etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am repiping my radiators with pex al pex, manifolds. 2 zones one 4 rads and one 2 rads. I will have the circulator pumps on the return. The...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in...
Replies
Views
I'm a kitchen fitter first and foremost, so occasionally encounter old pipes of varying sizes. From past experience I know how easy it is to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back