Search the forum,

Discuss Help - LPG cooker connected to natural gas supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beachcomber

Just put in a new (second hand) cooker today and the burners on teh hob were hardly igniting at all. I think it's been converted for use with LPG and have an engineer coming over to check it out in the week.

Will it be ok to leave connected in the meantime so long as it is not used? Not 100% happy undoing the bayonet fitting and leaving the pipe open.

The ovens are electric - will it be ok to use these in the meantime?

Many thanks for any help / advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help - LPG cooker connected to natural gas supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m changing my kitchen and swapping from a gas hob to an electric induction hob. Rest assured, I have no intention of doing any work at all on the gas supply, I just have a question. Assuming we might want to go back to gas at some point in the future, it may be worth leaving an easy...
Replies
Views
We've had a new dishwasher delivered - Hisense HS661C60WUK - and I'm having trouble connecting it to the cold water supply. It just won't screw on all the way. Threads don't look damaged to me. Looks like it's some sort of anti-flood hose (?) which I've never used before. No info about this in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock