Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy39100

Allo Allo!!

I joined the forum a short while ago but I've only just got round to the first post/introduction.
My names Andy, I am an English plumber living in France and due to the dire situation over here, (and other reasons), I'm wanting to come back to the UK in the very near future!
I've been over here quite a few years now so the thought of moving back is a bit daunting lol and I'll have quite a few questions for you so I'm hoping that some of you be able to help!!:teeth_smile:

A bientôt!!

Andy

One of our boys is over there at the moment Andy.

Leo. You can't miss him. Bald head. Francophobe.

Salut Andy! I'd love a few years carp fishing out in France. It's not all bad out there!

One of our boys is over there at the moment Andy.

Leo. You can't miss him. Bald head. Francophobe.

Bald head? Francophobe? Seen a few but they wren't plumbers lol

Salut Andy! I'd love a few years carp fishing out in France. It's not all bad out there!

Hi APPlumbing - you'd love it around here then mate because I have a massive lake just 1km from the back
my house and its full of carp! The kids love to go but sadly I don't have the time...

hi andy,

you finally realised the french are a pain in the derriere?

Hi andy and welcome, do you know who was the dirty french scum that spat on chris froome . Lol .

Bonjour Andy, je mapelle Kris ja biet a Buckie en eccose ,,,, by gum remembered that from school haha,,,,,
Welcome along mate , merd hot bunch of folks on here

Thanks for the welcome guys - I've had a busy few days so I haven't really had time to have a good look on the forum, but from what I've seen looks pretty good.
I'll have questions in the very near future about plumbing in the UK!!

France.. nightmare country to work as a foreigner. Nice place though and damn good cheese. Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old plumbing cames from the fact that I have a certain fascination for pre-1949 bigger apartament buildings in Bucharest (Bucharest is only one city in...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock