Search the forum,

Discuss Hello Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scruffy

Hi all,

I've just posted a question in the 'Showers and Wet rooms' section, but thought I'd come in here and say hello.

I'm a 46 year old reluctant diy'er, who carries out various stuff around the house in bursts. For instance the other night I thought I'd take off the waste of our bathroom sink, as the water was taking ages to run away. Ended up buying a new trap, due to perished washers, the new trap was a few mil different in size, so spent ages mixing and matching. I eventually re-fitted it after numerous leaks, with a selection of washers, old & existing pipe and a decent helping of plumbers tape!

Anyway, that's not the purpose for joining, but at least you can see I'm keen, if not completely competent :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Scruffy

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Scruffy. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Scruffy

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and find informative

Think the above story gives a very good reason for joining and gaining some advise :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock