Discuss Hello Everyone insurance question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stuthewarrior

HI
my plumbing insurance is up for renewal what do you guys tell the insurance people when you are gas safe ? what sort of description do you give them all I will be doing is domestic gas work ect boiler installs servicing cp12 ect.

Thanks Stu

Normally they,ll ask all the questions. try the co op, they,re half the price of any one else for me.

I use corgi. The premium went up slightly this year but they where still cheaper than everyone else for me.
As soon as you mention you use a blow torch your premium goes up :-(

one of my questions was; how often do you use heat (blow lamp) 0-100%?.
i answered the lower increment which was 10 %.
when you think about it, it would be hell of a day if your torching 8hrs without turning it off. even if you so, it was only the 10 seconds it took to set fire to something that counted.lol.

do yourself a favor when answering these questions and it could save you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello Everyone insurance question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back