Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everybody! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

callisr

Hi all!
I found this forum whilst desperately looking for answers to my leaking soil stack (where a strap on boss is attatched).

my welcome message suggested I introduce myself to you so that is what I am doing!

My name is Rich and I am a fairly practical diy'er (in other words, every tradesmans worst nightmare!!) I tend to have a go at most things and was replumbing my kitchen prior to fitting a new one when i found the leaky stack (exposed to fit a further strap on boss for the relocated dishwasher).

Anyway, I digress! Looks like a great site you all have here and I am finding it useful already ! Who knows, maybe one day I will be able to add something instead of take take take!!!

Cheers for now,

Rich

Thanks for the welcome! And the link!

I have already applied an obscene amount of solvent weld to the boss before I found the forum and seeing that that is the way to go! (I cut the arms off the boss as bolts lug on back had snapped anyway). Just waiting til morning now for it to have the best chance of working properly! Mrs Callisr is not impressed with having to pee in a bucket!! The bucket is a luxury! I just peed in the garden behind the shed!!

Happy days....

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, several toilet flushes (2.....erm.....heavy :eek:!!), 2 showers and a bath full of water and all is dry so far!! Fingers crossed! More questions to follow I'm sure!!

Cheers,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everybody! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock