Discuss Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diamond Tiling

Hi guys, I am not a plumber as the name suggests but do try and do all my own (small) plumbing works. I hope to pick up some good advice here.

Dom.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Diamond Tiling. Thanks for introducing yourself.

hello peeps my name is martin registerd about a week ago. i am a lorry driver at the mo but training to become a plumber so will probably be asking a lot of questions.

i live in kent looking for a plumber i can get involved with someone who i can ring on my of days or when i finish early in the day which happens sometimes just wanna learn the trade dont want paying as education will be my payment so if there is anyone out there willing to help pm me so we can speak i am in sittingbourne so areas around that would be good.

Please Help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back