Discuss Heatline pressure issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badboy_225

I have a heatline c24 boiler, the boiler won't reach 1-2. Everytime i try to fil it up via the filing loop the pressure won't go pass 0.7. I have disconnected the filling loop pipe and water is flowing through it. It just the pressure won't go pass 0.7. Any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline pressure issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back