Discuss Heatline Capriz Plus 24a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Gas Engineer
Hi guys quick one would you replace the insulation panels in the combustion chamber if they were submerged in condensate, i ask this as i just been to a breakdown and the condensate was blocked backing into the chamber and then leaking out of the spark electrode which eventually causes the spark to fail. Not been able to get in contact with Heatline/Glowworm tonight but i am sure they will say replace, no physical damage to the panels just condensate saturated them.

Thanks Rob

if you turn the boiler back on while theyre even damp they will conduct a lot more heat and insulate less, its your call but I would

err on the side of caution, plus you can charge the customer and make more money

Last edited:
Left them out all day to dry out, but been given a lead time of 2 weeks for replacement panels and was going to replace them when they arrive and use the old ones in the meantime.
Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Capriz Plus 24a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i require a drain plug for a Heatline Capriz Plus 28a, i've just phoned up the spares line and have been given a code of 0020203966, but...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
customer complaining regarding heating running on low heat around 40.c at most, showing on front panel. Have push up tempreture to maximum of 65c...
Replies
Views
S
Baxi Barcelona, under service contract - in May this year started giving intermittent ‘explosive ignition’ … when it happens gives a seriously...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock