Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline Capriz Plus Drain Plug in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hello, i require a drain plug for a Heatline Capriz Plus 28a, i've just phoned up the spares line and have been given a code of 0020203966, but when i look this up at any supplier it is listed as a 'handle'. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever needed one of these, if they managed to get it and if that part number is correct. Bit of a long-shot, i know.

Thanks in advance

You got a pic of the drain off ?

I've not, but i'm going back tomorrow to see what i can do.

All i need is the plastic plug bit, it's the ridiculous type where you have to undo it with a screwdriver/wrench then quickly get your hose on before/whilst it goes everywhere. What it screws into is the pump housing, so it comes with that. So £150 for a plastic plug 😩

According to him (i don't believe everything he says, but still) it was a known issue amongst the designers and some couldn't believe it went to market like that.

Reply to Heatline Capriz Plus Drain Plug in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock