Search the forum,

Discuss Guttering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tx2

Thanks for welcoming me to the site,nicro,just having a bit of trouble finding the reply to post,anyway guttering:the reason for wanting to seperate guttering is the next door neighbours is leaking on to my pro perty,and does not want to repair it,so I want to run my own guttering and down pipe to my own drain, but he claims it to be not adhereing to building regulations??

Compromise, leave an open end on your property ajoining his and leave an open end on his gutter. Let the rainwater from both run into a communal rainwater box.

Hopper Black 68mm | NoLinkingToThis

but he claims it to be not adhereing to building regulations??

And your neighbours doesn't adhere, it isn't doing the job it's designed for and required to do.

One of the purposes of effective guttering is to stop the foundations being washed away.

Thanks guys,now were getting into soakaways,I've got the same garden(front)as all the others in the street,but some have run ther down pipe across the garden,through there wall,out onto the pavement as my existing neighbours,can I do the same?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guttering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock